Pumpkin Puree Stove-top Oats
Hey everyone, here is a simple recipe for the creamiest pumpkin puree stove-top oats! I actually made this one morning last minute right before I had to go to an early-morning class at the end of the week with an empty fridge! Thankfully I had pumpkin leftover, and this just made for the perfect breakfast! Quick, filling, and tasty, what more could you ask for to start your morning?
Ingredients
Ingredients
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- Chocolate chips to taste
- 1 tbsp honey
Instructions
- Heat a pot on medium heat.
- Pour the oats, milk, and pumpkin puree in the pot and let it come to a simmer and become thick.
- Once the oats have cooked, pour them into a bowl and add coconut flakes, chocolate chips and honey as toppings. Serve hot and enjoy :)

Comments
Post a Comment