Delicious Oreo Chocolate Cheesecake Pancakes
Hey everyone! These Oreo chocolate cheesecake pancakes are one delightful treat that will definitely get you wanting to start your day!
I've wanted to try a full blown Oreo cheesecake pancake for awhile now. I tested this a week prior but felt that the pancakes weren't sweet enough and needed some extra fluffiness and brightness since I wanted a chocolate cheesecake, since as you know I'm a major chocoholic! Instead of using honey as I usually do in the pancake batter, I went ahead with maple syrup. This was actually by accident since I ran out of honey, but I was considering adding more than I typically do.
What makes these pancakes super fluffy you may be wondering? The cream cheese! Normally I would make a cream cheese glaze but here we're going to add the cream cheese into the batter. Trust me, these pancakes will look like giant cookies and you're going to love every bite! They smell absolutely incredible and the taste is out of this world! The marshmallow fluff really brings this stack together with its sweetness and as a terrific glue to hold these pancakes in place! Enjoy this epic breakfast any time!
Ingredients
I've wanted to try a full blown Oreo cheesecake pancake for awhile now. I tested this a week prior but felt that the pancakes weren't sweet enough and needed some extra fluffiness and brightness since I wanted a chocolate cheesecake, since as you know I'm a major chocoholic! Instead of using honey as I usually do in the pancake batter, I went ahead with maple syrup. This was actually by accident since I ran out of honey, but I was considering adding more than I typically do.
What makes these pancakes super fluffy you may be wondering? The cream cheese! Normally I would make a cream cheese glaze but here we're going to add the cream cheese into the batter. Trust me, these pancakes will look like giant cookies and you're going to love every bite! They smell absolutely incredible and the taste is out of this world! The marshmallow fluff really brings this stack together with its sweetness and as a terrific glue to hold these pancakes in place! Enjoy this epic breakfast any time!
Ingredients
- 1 large egg
- 160 g rolled oats (blended into oat flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 Oreo cookies
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 8 tbsp marshmallow fluff
- 2 tsp butter/cooking spray, for cooking
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200 F. In a large mixing bowl, add the oat flour, maple syrup, cocoa powder, cream cheese and baking powder. Mix well using a stand mixer or a whisk until smooth and the batter has a thick yet runny texture.
- Put 4 Oreos in a ziploc bag and mash them with a rolling pin or grind the cookies in a blender.
- Heat a pan to medium heat, add some butter and using a 1/4 measuring cup start cooking the pancakes. Sprinkle some of the ground cookies onto the pancake. Flip the pancake when you see bubbles start forming, about 1-2 minutes and cook on the other side for another minute. After each pancake is done, transfer to the oven on a baking tray to keep warm. Make sure to leave some cookie crumbs for the topping.
- To assemble the pancakes, layer in the following way. Start with a pancake and spread 2 tbsp of marshmallow fluff. Repeat until all pancakes are layered, and coat the top pancake with marshmallow fluff, cookie crumbs, whole cookies and chocolate syrup. Serve hot and enjoy :)

Comments
Post a Comment